Sunday, August 18, 2013

Making Poetic Love


You asked how poets make love with words
I decided to show you not by mouth or curves
Tonight I'll write my poetry across the canvas
Of your body, my willing blinded accomplice
Expressing my innermost secret desires
Planning every word's placement my pen attires
Your angled and plane aroused contour
With pleasure filled fantasies writing on your
honeyed skin; tastes of budding succulence
Building from the ladder of your emergence
From dreamlike slumber to writhing climax
Orgasmic words are the finest aphrodisiacs
So when you feel my pen tantricly lift up
I'll mount you Lover while I sensuously touch
And moan each tattooed word in your ear
Til you can't breathe and can't conjure
More passionate love than a poet's words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ENo-FHL1t0

By:  Can't remember author
Copied, pasted and music added for someone by:  Homeless with a Laptop, that is my Name




No comments:

Post a Comment